Fairy Queen - Silk Eyemask
Designed to coordinate with the Fairy Queen scarf, this silk eyemask is illustrated with deadly pink-tipped thorn brambles on a background of lush dark foliage. Sewn from buttery soft silk satin, this eyemask is a wonderfully luxurious treat. Wear it to block out light during travel, migraines, midday naps, or while dreaming away the troubles of day. Or, perhaps, consider wearing it as you slumber under a curse of eternal sleep cast by a powerful fairy. (You should never have plucked that flower! You fool. Your folly will not go unpunished!)
Please note that the eyemask photographed here is an early sample, and the pink piping along the edge of the eyemask is a darker pink than the silk that was used in production. The actual color of the silk piping at the edge is a pale pink similar in tone to the pink box.
This eyemask is limited to an edition of only 70 and will never be reprinted.
- 100% mulberry silk satin exterior
- Extra plush 100% rayon interior batting layer for breathable comfort
- Elasticized band encased in ruched silk
- One size fits most. Unstretched, the inner circumference measures 52cm. Stretched, it measures 77cm.
- Packaged in a branded gift box
To care for your eyemask, occasional gentle hand washing in lukewarm water with a silk-safe detergent is encouraged.